February 2nd, 2021
We would like to tell our valued customers what we’re doing considering the current situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic:
We are focusing our efforts to ensure the sustainability of our business and service to you. Our strategy, obviously, includes also ensuring that we provide the best environment for our staff with the utmost concern for their health and welfare.
This is what we are doing:
- For staff in our factory in North Wales we are operating a work-from-home approach, where practicable, whilst also ensuring we have staff on site. This enables enhanced ‘social distancing’ but also ensuring that we have staff on site to get products, materials, spares, etc. in and out. We are also working on a variable shift policy for factory-based production staff to enhance ‘social distancing’.
- We have deployed a policy to ensure that only essential travel is undertaken.
- We are continuing to operate our field staff resource in the usual way and have provided them with instructions on how to deploy the correct ‘social distancing’ and hygiene procedures whilst on site.
- We have equipped our homeworking staff with the key IT tools and access to the Company network so that they can provide the usual levels of productivity whilst also being available to offer support e.g. technical and commercial to customers and our site staff.
- Our Buying team members are closely monitoring the supply chain to make sure that we don’t experience sudden shortages. We’re in touch with our suppliers daily.
- In addition to the above, we have implemented the full range of hygiene processes that have been advised by the government, as well as constant monitoring of colleagues to ensure their health and well-being.
- Our senior management team is monitoring Government Covid-19 notifications on a constant basis to ensure we are following the latest advice and policy.
We trust that the above will give you a good level of assurance that we are working hard to maintain our high-level of service to our customers in the supply of goods, services and support. The management team are prioritised with the task of business and colleague sustainability.
Managing Director, Thames Valley Controls Ltd
19th March 2020