Job Role: Sales Engineer
- Job Location
- London & South
- Posted Date
- Closing Date
The need for Sales Engineer has arisen, this role is responsible for selling Thames Valley Controls complete range of equipment and service contracts to new and existing customers.
Ideally situated within easy access to London and the South, this remote position will require regular travel to customers across the country and to our Head Office in North Wales.
- Liaise with Sales Manager in the setting of sales targets.
- Achieve targets set and quote at agreed margins.
- Call on clients including specifiers, consultants, lift contractors, local authorities, health and education authorities to promote and sell company products.
- Develop & execute area business plan.
- Assess customer requirements and offer best solution.
- Communicate market conditions and activities through verbal and written reports to the Sales Manager.
- Communicate with colleagues to ensure best quotation solutions.
- Provide three-month order intake forecasts every fortnight.
- Provide weekly call plans and visit reports.
- Provide Sales reports prior to Board meetings.
- Represent TVC in an effective and professional manner.
Candidates must be ambitious and dynamic, with a positive can-do attitude and have a willingness to learn, with high levels of motivation. They must be a confident and professional communicator, with great interpersonal and listening skills, must be literate and numerate to enable the production and preparation of quotations and reports, and hold a valid driving licence with previous Sales and Lift industry experience is an advantage.
- Normal working hours are 0800 to 1700 Monday to Thursday and 0800 to 1600 on Fridays
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Westfield Health