Job Role: Receptionist
- Job Location
- Flint, Flintshire
- Posted Date
- Closing Date
The need for Receptionist has arisen, this role is to maintain smooth operation of the Customer Service administration office and ensure that all elements of the role are executed with accuracy and efficiency.
- Answering of all incoming calls to the switchboard.
- Ensure the board room is kept clean & tidy.
- Check the visitors room door is unlocked every morning.
- Distribute the post.
- Create all enquiry calls.
- Ensure all enquiry calls are closed down after being actioned.
- Arrange lunch for visitors.
- Hotel / Train bookings.
- General admin duties
• Back up support to the team
Candidates must have at previous office experience and must be accurate, methodical and have good verbal and written communication.
- Normal working hours are 0800 to 1700 Monday to Thursday and 0800 to 1600 on Fridays
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexitime Holidays
- Westfield Health